Call for Papers for the 27th ENIRDELM Conference is extended until June 1st.
- Individual paper proposals
Accepted proposals will be assigned to multiple paper sessions, each presenter having 15 minutes for presentation followed by 10 minute discussion.
- Workshop proposals
We wish to make our conference a real place to exchange ideas and experiences in a creative way. We therefore offer the opportunity to propose and run a 60 or 90 minute workshop to discuss on-going research in an open way and to share best practice and experience, etc.
You can still send in your proposal. They must be submitted by email . For more information seethe Conference website
Dear fellow Enirdelmers, the latest Spring Newsletter was published.
This issue covers:
1. A word from Kristin Vanlom-
2. Life After Enirdelm
3. Thrive and Meaning-wellbeing at Frederik II upper secondary school
4. ENIRDELM collaboration on devel- oping moral leadership in students
5. Conference opportunity
5. Assessment approaches in Junior Cycle from a Children’s Rights perspective
Dear fellow ENIRDELMers,
We hope that you are all well and looking forward to a restful and relaxing Easter. We would like to draw your attention to our call for papers. As you all know our 26th Annual ENIRDELM conference will take place in Kraków, Poland on the 14th -16th of September, 2017. Our theme this year is ‘Leading and Managing for Development’. The conference will enable participants from all areas of education to meet and share their work in a supportive environment. We hope to showcase learning in the following sub-topics:
- Understanding educational development in your country, region or school.
- What the development set out to achieve?
- How the development played out at different levels (individual, group, organizational, social, global, etc.).
- Collaboration between different stakeholders to ensure development.
- Changing understanding of development in our different contexts.
- Development and its relation to teaching and learning.
- Factors contributing to development of students.
- Leading for development in its different dimensions.
We want to present the possibility for everyone to share their own learning in this area, therefore the sub-topics are indicative, not prescriptive. If you are interested, you can tailor your topic based on the conference theme. For some practical information on the different types of proposals click here
To make an online proposal:
1. Read the guidelines which should be used in preparing the papers.
2. Open the online form and submit details with your manuscript.