Dear Enirdelm 2018 Participants, A few weeks ago we had the opportunity to meet you in Antwerp for the Enirdelm conference! Looking back at the photo’s your memory will be awakened.
WHAT IS ENIRDELM
“ENIRDELM is a self-funding network promoting critical and friendly professionalism to improve the quality of educational leadership & management development and research across the whole of Europe. It seeks to deepen and share understanding of the perspectives of multiple stakeholders in education and ultimately to make an impact on learning at all levels of education systems. It does this through the initiative and energy of its participants (researchers, trainer/developers, policy-makers and school leaders) through mutually generated collaborative activities, both face-to-face and electronic.”
BOARD MEMBERS AND ADMINISTRATION
Administration is carried out by the Board and the Secretariat and governed by the protocols. The Board meets twice a year and the support from the Secretariat, which has no institutional base, is done on-line, as is the compilation and management of the website and the newsletter. All who administer ENIRDELM contribute their services voluntarily without any financial reward.
ENIRDELM brings together school leaders, educational administrators, trainers, researchers and consultants from across Europe and beyond, who share an interest educational leadership and management. Mmembers engage in organised networking and self-generated activities There is no membership fee in this uniquely self-sustaining community of practice that thrives on the energy of its members.
Dear fellow Enirdelmers, here you can find the conference proceedings from the 2017 conference in Krakow.
On 16 November the latest Newsletter was distributed to almost 300 colleagues and friends on the ENIRDELM mailing list and placed on this website. It is the last ENIRDELM Newsletter…
- RT @LeaderRepeater: From @Sebcagran: Preparing the @enirdelm 2019 Conference: What are the big questions about educational leadership,… https://t.co/pOtsyNehj0 4 weeks
- RT @Sebcagran: Searching for the opening ceremony venue for the 2019 @enirdelm conference @EduLeader_si #LjubljanaCastle https://t.co/ZRYRsk65zr 4 weeks
- RT @Sebcagran: Preparing the @enirdelm 2019 Conference: What are the big questions about educational leadership, #Ljubljana 19-21… https://t.co/XrD1V4Zu10 4 weeks
- RT @VanlommelK: First meeting of the board with our new president @SchildkampKim Exciting times ahead of us @ICSEIglobal… https://t.co/LU2FiztFdl 2 months
- RT @Sebcagran: What’s preventing innovations from spreading? A debate about this year's 100 inspiring innovations and what they te… https://t.co/4ojE4Olyri 4 months
- Ending of a great conference. Have a safe trip home. We'll meet again in Ljubljana https://t.co/VH9X0lKtY5 6 months
- How do you feel with this inspiring key note? Great opening of our conference #enirdelm2018 @vanhf_j https://t.co/o42fi3gw6C 6 months
- Full program is now available on the website. Don't forget to register! 7 months
- RT @SchildkampKim: Mijn nieuwe column over de rol van de schoolleider bij datagebruik @UTwente @vensters_vo @VO_raad https://t.co/iXZFQc733L 9 months
- Don't forget to submit your proposal and register for the upcoming conference in Antwerp! https://t.co/5Z5lWkYhpm 11 months